Shafter-Minter Field Airport (MIT)
Shafter-Minter Field Airport (MIT) is ideal for corporate aircraft with three active runways, offering the flying executive the ability to taxi right up to their industrial door step.
Opportunities for hangar complex developers and full-service FBOs exist. Land is available for corporate and individual aircraft hangars.
Shafter-Minter Field Airport offers a variety of services, including:
- Overnight Airport Parking
- Short- and Long-Term Tie down
- Pilots Lounge Open 24 hours per day.
- Air Race Museum of Shafter
- Johnson Propeller
Jet-A and 100-LL (low lead).
- Full-service available Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM at 661-393-0402; After hours, by appointment, at 661-303-6996.
- Self-service is open 24 hours per day. All major credit cards accepted.
For Detailed Airfield Information, CLICK HERE.